1. Take a trip to a local antique store or visit a flea market and pick up some old cast iron hooks.
2. Clean the hooks using a wire brush,
and let them dry completely.
3. Use a foam brush to paint one coat of paint (color of your choice) on the hooks and allow to dry. If you would like a brighter look, repeat this step with a second coat of paint.
4. Using sandpaper, gently scuff the hooks to give them a worn look, varying the pressure in
5. Apply a clear coat of varnish.
6. Allow to dry one more time and hang for a simple, eye-catching
touch to any home!