By Melanie Danner
1. Use the tape to mark straight lines on the water bottle
2. Cut out rings
3. Heat each side of the ring with the iron. I found the cotton setting worked best.
4. Paint the inside of each ring with nail polish
Beautiful, lightweight jewelry for your kids!
1 cardboard box from canned food, etc.
Stickers if desired
1. Draw and cut openings for handles
2. Glue scrap fabric to bottom of tray
3. Have your little one cover it with stickers if desired.
Now they have a box to put their puzzles together in!
1. Cut brown paper bag into small rectangles which will fit between the two pieces of cardboard
2. Hole punch the top of the cardboard pieces and paper
3. Tie together with the yarn and decorate the outside with stickers
Ta da! A fun notepad for your kids to draw or color in!
1. Heat knife until red hot and cut slit in lid
2. Let cool
3. Fill jar with ribbons
Now they have a jar to fill with ribbons and practice unscrewing the lid.
Melanie Danner of Alexandria is an at-home mother and craft lover.